Thursday 18 August 2011

ANYTHING !



  • i can't live that ILOVEYOU !i don't need the perfect one but i just want someone who i can act silly with , someone who treats me well and loves being with me.
  • A good relationship is when you can trust and respect each other and to be honest whatevet the condition.
  • when i get a text from you , i stop whatever im doing to read it .
  • i want to talk you but i don't want to start first.
  • sometime no one could really understand how i feel.
  • i need you today and forever.
  • i just love it when you talk to me with that smile on your face.
  • no matter waht happen , i will always have feelings for you.
  • i think a part of me always be waiting fo you.
  • when you're with me,nothing else matter.
  • i love you more than you know , i love you more than you do.
  • i miss the old you.
  • i love your eyes but i love mine more , without my eyes , i can't see yours.
  • inhale love , exhale hate !

No comments:

Post a Comment